In addition, the Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control course offered by Coursera in partnership with Columbia University highlights the importance of controlling costs and how to monitor project cash flow. Students will work on a break-even analysis of construction tasks in a project.
Skills you will gain
- Cash Flow
- Cost Control
- Cost Estimate
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Construction Cost Estimating and Cost Control Overview
- Understanding Design in the Construction Industry
- Introduction to the Types of Cost Estimates
- Quantity Take-Off and Measurement
- Building the Estimate
- Post Contract and Cost Estimation within a Project
- Construction Cost Control Methods
- Earned Value Method (EVM)
- Close Out Period
- Cost Estimation in Practice
- Project Cash Flow
- Technology Trends in Cost Estimating and Cost Control
- Program Cost Estimating
- Lean in Cost Control
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 35 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Finance General Engineering & Technology View 72 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 35 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 35 days.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.