Processing streaming data is becoming increasingly popular as streaming enables businesses to get real-time metrics on business operations.
This Building Resilient Streaming Analytics Systems on GCP offered by Coursera in partnership with Google Cloud covers how to build streaming data pipelines on Google Cloud Platform. Cloud Pub/Sub is described for handling incoming streaming data. The course also covers how to apply aggregations and transformations to streaming data using Cloud Dataflow, and how to store processed records to BigQuery or Cloud Bigtable for analysis. Learners will get hands-on experience building streaming data pipeline components on Google Cloud Platform using QwikLabs.
This course is part of multiple programs
This course can be applied to multiple Specializations or Professional Certificates programs. Completing this course will count towards your learning in any of the following programs:
- Data Engineering with Google Cloud Professional Certificate
- Data Engineering, Big Data, and Machine Learning on GCP Specialization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Processing Streaming Data
- Serverless Messaging with Cloud Pub/Sub
- Cloud Dataflow Streaming Features
- High-Throughput BigQuery and Bigtable Streaming Features
- Advanced BigQuery Functionality and Performance
More Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Data Science & Big Data Machine Learning View 191 other Short Courses in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Intermediate Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.