In this G Suite Mail Management offered by Coursera in partnership with Google Cloud you will learn how to protect your organization against spam, spoofing, phishing and malware attacks. You will configure email compliance and learn how to implement data loss prevention (DLP) for your organization.
You will gain an understanding of the mail routing options available and learn how to whitelist and block senders. You will also become familiar with other mail options such as inbound and outbound gateways, 3rd party email archiving, and journaling to Vault.
By the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Gain a basic understanding of the Domain Name System (DNS) used on the internet and be able to identify the record types used by G Suite.
- Be able to implement common email security measures in your DNS records such as SPF, DKIM and DMARC and be able to explain the purpose of each measure.
- Learn how to protect your users from inbound phishing and harmful software (malware).
- Learn how to control which end user access features are available to your users.
- Learn how to configure email whitelists, blacklists and approved sender lists to better manage mail delivery and protect against spam, phishing and malware.
- Gain an understanding of the various compliance features provided in G Suite.
- Gain a basic understanding of the mail routing options available to you as the G Suite administrator.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- G Suite Mail Management
More Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Informatics & Information Sciences Computer Sciences View 528 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.