Want to know how you can improve the accuracy of your ML models? What about how to find which data columns make the most useful features? Welcome to Feature Engineering offered by Coursera in partnership with Google Cloud where we will discuss good vs bad features and how you can preprocess and transform them for optimal use in your models.
What you will learn
- Compare the key required aspects of a good feature
- Understand how to preprocess and explore features with Cloud Dataflow and Cloud Dataprep
- Combine and create new feature combinations through feature crosses
- Understand and apply how TensorFlow transforms features
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Raw Data to Features
- Preprocessing and Feature Creation
- Feature Crosses
- TF Transform
More Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology Machine Learning View 184 other Short Courses in Machine Learning in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Intermediate Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 7 days.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You'll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved. You'll need to complete this step for each course in the Specialization, including the Capstone Project.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.