This Data in Database course gives you the opportunity to try out a course in a Master’s degree to get a feel for the full experience. If you complete the course, it can potentially count towards credit if you enroll to the ASU MCS Computer Science.
Big Data analytics tools are increasingly critical for providing meaningful information for making better business decisions.
Big data technologies bring significant cost advantages when it comes to storing and managing large amounts of data.
Take an online course from a full Master’s degree for less than $100
Understanding how to query a database to extract data will empower better analysis of large, complex datasets. Knowledge of Indexing mechanisms makes possible high-speed, selective retrieval of large amounts of information.
What Will You Learn
- Evaluate data models and data processing concepts
- Apply relationship algebra to entity relationship models
- Compare major indexing schemes in Database Systems
- Analyze transaction properties and concurrency control concepts
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data and Data Processing
- Entity Relationship Model to Relational Model
- Relational Model and Relational Algebra
- Data Storage and Indexing
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data View 256 other Short Courses in Data Science & Big Data in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Intermediate Level
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
You can choose from hundreds of free courses, or get a degree or certificate at a breakthrough price. You can now select Coursera Plus, an annual subscription that provides unlimited access.
Coursera provides financial aid to learners who cannot afford the fee. Apply for it by clicking on the Financial Aid link beneath the "Enroll" button on the left. You’ll be prompted to complete an application and will be notified if you are approved.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.