This Fundamentals of Digital Health in Hospitals Microcredential from Deakin University by FutureLearn will help you expand your understanding of the potential for transformative impact of digital health on hospital administration and build your capacity to improve hospital digital information systems and technology solutions from a non-technical perspective.
In this microcredential, using real examples and interviews with industry experts, we will investigate the hospital digital health landscape and assess digital technologies and solutions.
This microcredential is a pathway for Deakin’s MBA (Healthcare Management) and a number of other healthcare degrees. The microcredential includes three (3) assessment tasks including two case study analyses and a research report. Successful completion offers credit towards a qualification at postgraduate level.
What skills will you learn?
- Managing Hospital Stakeholders
- Digital Health Implementation
- Hospital Administration
- Healthcare automation
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Healthcare leadership
- AI implementation
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Digital health building blocks
- Patient Information Management
- Technologies for Hospital Digital Health
- Critical Success Factors
- Re-inventing Hospital Administration
- 70 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- 1 Deakin credit = 15 UK credit modules = 4 US credit hours = 30 European Credit Transfer System
- Microcredentials with credit are designed to be transferable. You can use the credit as one of the credentials listed on your application form for any university or course, and you can include it on your CV when you apply for a job.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Management Health Sciences View 51 other Short Courses in Public Health in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- For this microcredential students will require English proficiency and the academic capacity to complete the required assessments.
- Professional experience in healthcare and administration is ideal, and for entry into a pathway degree course at Deakin students will need to prove English language skills at IELTS 6.5 or above and meet entry requirements as well any residency requirements for on-campus enrolments.
International1464 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1464 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
National1464 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1464 USD for the full programme during 70 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.