Created by the Entrepreneurial Sales Institute (ESI) by FutureLearn and credit-rated by Glasgow Caledonian University, this 12-week Sales Skills for Today - An Introduction to Entrepreneurial Sales Microcredential goes beyond sales training and will equip you with the entrepreneurial selling skills and sales mindset that you need to sell effectively in today’s challenging market.
Invest in your sales career and develop real-world sales skills
High performing salespeople will always be in demand, and strengthening your selling skills is a powerful investment for anyone working in sales or managing a sales pipeline with a revenue target.
Whilst the broad range of complex skills required to sell successfully in today’s world have evolved significantly, sales training has not. As a result, there is a global deficit of quality sales talent, with sales positions now rated as the second hardest job role to fill globally.
On this microcredential, have the opportunity to certify your sales skills to a professional standard by earning a sales diploma and develop the sales skills, competencies, and mindset that employers look for in their salespeople.
What skills will you learn?
- Become results-orientated, not task driven
- Improve time management skills
- Develop business acumen
- Collaborate with prospects
- Hone prospecting skills
- Learn relationship management
- Improve problem-solving
- Use adaptability and creativity in sales
- Build credibility as a sales professional
- Develop listening and questioning techniques
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Entrepreneurial Sales (Basics)
- Business Issue
- Impact Week One
- Impact Week Two
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Microcredentials with credit are designed to be transferable. You can use the credit as one of the credentials listed on your application form for any university or course, and you can include it on your CV when you apply for a job.
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Marketing View 101 other Short Courses in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This microcredential is designed for anyone working in complex B2B sales environments, as well as those who work in a sales-related, revenue-generating role in other industries.
- You do not require specific qualifications, but you do require experience managing a sales pipeline or administrating a CRM. You will be asked to draw upon your experiences throughout the course.
- ESI’s curriculum defines the standard for professional sales today, and an ESI certification will enhance your application for professional sales roles and provide you with the skills to take the next step in your sales career.
International804 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 804 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National804 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 804 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.