Basic topics and segments of project management that students will address in this course are: quality of an effective project manager, typical responsibilities of the project manager and project selection, preparation of the detailed work schedule and budget, creating a project team, management, quality control of the project; risk management and more.
During the certificate program variety of teaching methods will be used: from basic explanations of terms and concepts, exercises, working on case studies, individual work in finding the application of the presented knowledge and group/team work on the project.
Beyond mere description of theoretical lectures, the emphasis will be on practical work, where students will plan and manage a project that will result in a capstone project.
The certificate program is delivered in cooperation with the Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia that is a publicly recognized and accredited university with a double world-known accreditations AACSB and EPAS.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Get started with project management fundamentals.
- Identify organizational influences and project life cycle.
- Work with project management processes.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan a project.
- Plan for project time management.
- Plan project budget, quality, and communications.
- Plan for risk, procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Execute a project.
- Manage project work, scope, schedules, and cost.
- Control a project.
- Close a project.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Project Management Course
- Origins of Project Management
- Lessons Learned from History
- Available Studying Resources – An Overview
- Organising Groups for Student Projects and Assigning Projects to the Groups
- Distinguishing Goals, Objectives and Deliverables
- Understanding Project Scope
- Understanding Project Resources, Stakeholders and Project Roles
- The Project Manager
- The Project Life Cycle
- Understanding Processes
- Projects in Organizations
- Types of Organizational Structures
- What is Project Success?
- Tips & Tricks for (more) successful projects
- Initiation Process Group
- The Project Charter
- Introduction to the Planning Process Group
- Scope Planning and Work Breakdown Structure
- Towards Project Schedule
- Planning Procurement
- Risk Management
- Project delivery
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certificate program.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International399 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 399 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
National399 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 399 EUR for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.