To that end, through this Business Analytics program at Swiss School Of Business and Management you study several basic analytics techniques, focusing on how you can apply them in practice, interpret their output, build intuition, and leverage them in decision-making.Specifically, we will focus on Data Analytics, Strategic Risk Management and Project Management.
The certificate program is delivered in cooperation with the Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia that is a publicly recognized and accredited university with a double world-known accreditations AACSB and EPAS.
What will the Certificate in Data and Business Analytics bring to your career?
- Build the Skills to Get Job Ready
- Hands-On Projects
- Earn a Career Credential
- Gain data analysis skills
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Be able to extract strategic business insights
- Develop data visualisation skills
- Complete a capstone project
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- About Data
- Data Processing + Power Query
- Power BI
- Databases and SQL
- Python and Data Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics View 6 other Masters in Business Administration in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The course has several sections that can be rather advanced such as Machine Learning or Python programming. Although, it is not necessary to have full understanding or advanced knowledge of how Machine Learning or Python work, it is strongly advised for better comprehension that student get some general understanding of what Machine Learning is and how Python works.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International799 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 799 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 2 months.
EU/EEA799 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 799 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.