Through this Business Analytics program from Swiss School Of Business and Management you study several basic analytics techniques, focusing on how you can apply them in practice, interpret their output, build intuition, and leverage them in decision-making.Specifically, we will focus on Data Analytics, Strategic Risk Management and Project Management.
The certificate program is delivered in cooperation with the Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia that is a publicly recognized and accredited university with a double world-known accreditations AACSB and EPAS.
- Build the Skills to Get Job Ready
- Hands-On Projects
- Earn a Career Credential
- Gain data analysis skills
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Be able to extract strategic business insights
- Develop data visualisation skills
- Complete a capstone project
Get more detailsVisit programme website
- About Data
- Data Processing + Power Query
- Power BI
- Databases and SQL
- Python and Data Analytics
Check out the full curriculumVisit programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence
Explore more key informationVisit programme website
We are not aware of any specific GRE, GMAT or GPA grading score requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
There are no formal prerequisites for this certificate program.
- To obtain additional information about the program, we kindly suggest that you visit the programme website, where you can find further details and relevant resources.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit programme website
International799 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 EUR for the full programme during 2 months.
National799 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 EUR for the full programme during 2 months.