This Interior and Architectural Design Software certificate from Parsons gives you the skills needed to design, render, and showcase your interior, architectural, or product design. You use industry-standard software to create portfolio-ready projects, including floor plans, 3D renderings, and layouts.
What You'll Gain
- The skills needed to convey well-articulated, cohesive design ideas and package them in portfolio-ready form
- The ability to model objects and spaces using SketchUp
- Editing techniques in AutoCAD
- Ways to navigate the Rhino interface and its settings
How You'll Learn
Why The New School ?
The professional landscape as we’ve known it has changed dramatically, and ongoing learning is more important now than ever before. At The New School, we champion every student’s creativity and growth. By combining integrated disciplines with collaborative problem solving, we deliver an immersive, transformative learning experience. With the leadership of Parsons School of Design — ranked #1 in the United States* — our faculty imparts the critical expertise students need to advance their careers or pivot to new ones in a constantly evolving world.
*Quacquarelli Symonds World University Rankings (2020).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Digital Layout: Adobe InDesign
- Creative professionals seeking to develop skills that can be applied to space planning or decorative arts
- Interior designers and architects who want to expand their industry software expertise and portfolio
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
Introductory courses for the Fall 2022 semester begin July 6th.
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesArchitecture Design Interior Design View 19 other Short Courses in Architecture in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Who Should Enroll:
- Anyone pursuing Interior Design, Architectural Design, 3D Modeling, or Interior Styling
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International3200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National3200 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3200 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
$3,560 if courses are purchased individually. Tuition rates are subject to change over the course of your program.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.