Students in the Leadership and Management in Healthcare course at La Trobe University will have an opportunity to analyse and appraise failures of leadership and management of global importance as well as absorbing a plethora of content including performance management, leadership development of others, organisational culture and change management.
Each course is equivalent to 15-credit points at the postgraduate level (AQF levels 8/9). Completion of the course in this format will enable you to apply for advanced standing into postgraduate studies in the School of Nursing and Midwifery at La Trobe University.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourse content
- Organisational Performance
- Contextual Leadership and Management skills
- Leadership Development plans
- Personal to Organisational Leadership development
- Developing Leadership within the larger Healthcare community
- Managing and Implementing Change
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Early bird - 11 July
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Nursing Midwifery View 10 other Short Courses in Nursing in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Provider Code Number 00115M
- Current certificate with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) in nursing or allied health or an international equivalent.
- Broadband internet access and an active email address that can be accessed at home during study periods.
- Students must have basic computer literacy skills (e.g. Word or other word processing software)
International2400 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 AUD for the full programme during 3 months.
National2400 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2400 AUD for the full programme during 3 months.
- Early bird - $2,200.00 GST exempt
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.