This Business English Specialization offered by Coursera in partnership with Arizona State University serves as an introduction to Business English, where you will learn to communicate about topics such as management, finance and marketing.
You will also write proposals, executive summaries, and marketing materials. You will also learn the necessary language structures to run a meeting, achieve sales, and negotiate other business transactions.
In the Capstone Project, you will apply these skills to communicate and launch a new product in English, making sure that business executives have a variety of linguistic tools with practical applications in business scenarios in a variety of functional areas.
Applied Learning Project
A common necessity among business professionals who are new to an international work environment is the ability to create a plan of action to launch a new product. In this task, one has to communicate with many different departments within a company including finance and marketing. In this capstone project, you will create a plan of action to launch a new product.
This plan will include:
- A project status report
- A copy of the marketing campaign
- A basic budget analysis for the project
- A short presentation for upper management with details on the project’s status
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business English: Management and Leadership
- Business English: Finance and Economics
- Business English: Marketing and Sales
- Business English: Final Project
More Details on Coursera Plus:
- Learn Anything: Explore any interest or trending topic, take prerequisites, and advance your skills
- Save money: Spend less money on your learning if you plan to take multiple courses this year
- Flexible Learning: Learn at your own pace, move between multiple courses, or switch to a different course
- Unlimited Certificates: Earn a certificate for every learning program that you complete at no additional cost
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
- 5 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Language Studies Languages View 51 other Short Courses in Languages in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Some related experience required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.