It’ll expose you to the vast range of tools out there that exist to make your marketing efforts more efficient and less time consuming. Along with the tools you’ll learn about you’ll also develop an understanding of the theory, rules and principles behind a variety of marketing platforms and how best to achieve great results.
Whether you are from a marketing background looking to build your core skills or are just someone with an interest in understanding the basics of digital marketing, your tutor Matthew Hughes will encourage and build your confidence in using the channels.
Throughout the 10-week Digital Marketing - An Introduction course from Arts University Bournemouth, you will develop an initial idea for a digital marketing strategy through development stages to maximise the greatest chance of success for your campaign.
The course aims to:
- Theory – The topic of interest, as well as best practice principles, are discussed with the students
- Demonstration – A set of tasks are given in each session. Students are walked through the process of completing them
- Practical – The students are expected, with support from the tutor, to build a version of the material they have been taught in each session. These are expected to come together by the end of the course to represent a digital marketing campaign structure, created entirely by the student
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Brand Foundations and Analysing Competitors
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Content Marketing, Blogging and Social
- Email Marketing
- Paid Advertising (Google Ads/Social)
- Planning a website and how to build landing pages
- Building a website for your business and choosing effective add-ons (Wix/WordPress)
- Introduction to User Experience
- Data and Analytics (Google Analytics, Hotjar and more)
- Inbound Marketing and CRM Management
- Creating an end-to-end marketing strategy in a group which aligns with the brief supplied
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Places on our Short Courses are limited so we advise that you enrol as soon as possible to secure a place.
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Communication Digital Marketing View 10 other Short Courses in Digital Communication in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This introductory course assumes students possess no previous knowledge and is suitable for beginners, or those with some previous knowledge and wish to improve.
International319 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 319 GBP for the full programme during 2 months.
EU/EEA319 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 319 GBP for the full programme during 2 months.
Living costs for Bournemouth
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.