Upskill for work in the fast-growing fields of AI and machine learning with this Advanced AI on Microsoft Azure - Ethics and Laws, Research Methods and Machine Learning Microcredential from CloudSwyft Global Systems by FutureLearn.
Artificial intelligence (AI) skills are frequently listed among the most in-demand workplace skills in the current and future job market, as organisations seek to harness AI to revolutionise their operations. The field is exponentially growing, and legal frameworks and ethics are struggling to keep up.
This comprehensive professional certificate is designed to cover an entire skill track to help you take your AI career to the next level. You’ll cover the laws and ethics of AI, data research methods using the Python programming language, advanced machine learning principles and the design and implementation of an AI solution on the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure.
Get to grips with the ethics and laws relevant for AI practice
This professional certificate will develop your understanding of the standards of right and wrong that guides moral conduct in the development and use of AI technologies.
You’ll learn how to apply data research methods for ethical and legal work in analytics and AI, and gain an in-depth insight into the foundation of ethical and legal frameworks.
Learn how to implement data science research methods using Python
This course will also provide you with in-demand practical Python programming skills as you discover how to plan for analysis of data using Python.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI Engineer Associate)
- Data Science Research Methods Using Python Programming
- Microsoft Future Ready: Ethics and Law in Data and Analytics
- Microsoft Future Ready: Principles of Machine Learning with Python Programming
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Join by 21 Dec
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 109 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- In order to join this professional certificate course, you’ll need to have a basic knowledge of maths, statistics, programming (Python would be an advantage) and C# or Visual Studio.
- You should also have some experience in working with data from Excel, databases or text files, as well as a willingness to learn through hands-on practices.
International669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
National669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.