Artificial Intelligence will define the next generation of software solutions. The Advanced Artificial Intelligence on Microsoft Azure - Deep Learning, Reinforcement Learning and Applied AI Microcredential is offered from CloudSwyft Global Systems by FutureLearn.
Created in collaboration with Microsoft, professional certificate offers advanced training in artificial intelligence and deep learning for AI professionals, students, analysts and engineers looking to take their AI skills and career to a higher level.
Through online lectures and hands-on lab environments using software powered by CloudSwyft and Azure, you’ll build the skills to sit and pass the Microsoft Azure AI Engineer Associate Exam (AI-100). The cost of this course includes a voucher to sit this Microsoft certification exam online.
Get advanced training in using Microsoft Azure for AI
Whilst 77% of us already use an AI-powered service, artificial intelligence is set to define the next generation of software solutions – with PwC predicting AI, robotics, and smart automation to contribute up to 15 trillion dollars to global GDP by 2030.
Following on from, Machine Learning and Python Basics, this certification will provide you with advanced skills in implementing and designing real-world applications of AI that enable organisations to be more efficient and effective.
Using the Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure, you’ll grow your knowledge of the latest AI programming solutions, covering everything from speech recognition to natural language processing (NLP).
Gain a professional certificate in deep learning
This professional certificate course will teach you how to build and implement cutting-edge AI technology that enables deep learning.
You’ll learn how to apply machine learning to build predictive models for AI and identify the core concepts that underpin deep learning.
You’ll learn how software can be used to process, analyse, and extract meaning from natural language, as well as process images and video – enabling it to understand the world the way humans do.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Microsoft Future Ready: Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution (AI Engineer Associate)
- Microsoft Future Ready: Reinforcement Learning Fundamentals
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Speech Recognition Systems
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Microsoft Future Ready: Deep Learning Fundamentals
- Applied Artificial Intelligence: Computer Vision and Image Analysis
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Join by 23 Nov
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 24 other Short Courses in Machine Learning in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- There are no specific entry requirements for this certificate course, but as it’s an intermediate to advanced level machine learning and AI course, you should have basic programming, math, and computer skills.
- You should also have a working knowledge of python programming and data science, as well as a strong understanding of probability and statistics.
- The certification offers you the chance to learn through exploration and hands-on practice with environments, so determination and perseverance are crucial.
International669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.