Develop the skills that you need to enhance your employability in data science with The Data Science on Microsoft Azure - Big Data, Python and R Programming Microcredential offered from CloudSwyft Global Systems by FutureLearn .
Data science is a key for extracting knowledge and insights to solve meaningful business problems.
This comprehensive professional certificate programme from CloudSwyft – one of the fastest-growing technology learning and labs platforms in Asia – will provide you with the data science skills you need to work in the data science field; a valued area of expertise within today’s working world.
Explore the fundamentals of data science within Microsoft Azure
Using data science research methods and statistical analysis in Python and R programming language fundamentals, you’ll learn about the distribution of data in Microsoft Azure, from how much of a variance there is between values to how individual features of the extrapolated data influence one another.
Study Python and R programming language fundamentals and understand their role in data science
Both Python and R are programming languages used by data scientists across the world. You’ll explore both of their fundamentals, including syntax, variables and types, and will create your own visualisations using R for data science.
You’ll demonstrate control flow in python and will get to know the Pandas DataFrame; a tool used for manipulating data. You’ll also explore different data types and functions using the Transact-SQL programming language.
What data science jobs does this professional certificate support?
This fundamentals of data science and principles of machine learning course will help to upskill or reskill and improve your employability for the future. With data science and artificial intelligence jobs in high demand, driving the emerging jobs growth by 37% in the last three years,, these are key skills to learn for the future of work.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat is a microcredential?
Microcredentials are designed to upskill you for work in rapidly-growing industries, without the time and cost commitment of a full degree. Your microcredential can stand alone as an independent credential, and some also offer academic credit to use towards a degree.
- Microsoft Future Ready: Azure Cloud Fundamentals
- Microsoft Future-Ready: Introduction to Data Science
- Microsoft Future Ready: Data Query with Transact-SQL (T-SQL)
- Microsoft Future Ready: Fundamentals to R for Data Science
- Microsoft Future Ready: Introduction to Python: Fundamentals
- Essential Mathematics for Data Science and Machine Learning: Using R
- Data Science Research Methods Using Python Programming
- Microsoft Future-Ready: Designing and Implementing a Data Science Solution on Azure
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Join by 25 Jan
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesData Science & Big Data Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 24 other Short Courses in Machine Learning in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is for undergraduate or postgraduate students looking to start a career in the analytics, digital science and machine learning sectors. In order to join this professional certificate course, you’ll need to have a basic knowledge of maths, statistics, programming (Python would be an advantage) and thread analysis.
- You should also have some experience in working with data from Excel, databases or text files, as well as a willingness to learn through hands-on practices.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
National669 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 669 USD for the full programme during 3 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.