Get a masterclass in how to build a financial plan for your business with this Create a Robust Financial Plan for Your Business course from Entrepreneurship Now Network by FutureLearn.
Having a credible financial plan lets you determine your business’ fundamental underpinnings – and is key to long-term business success.You’ll create a model that lets you enter the numbers, and watch the plan emerge organically. You’ll come away able to plan for business – and prepare for success.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Create a justified revenue forecast that will stand up to investor scrutiny.
- Explain what Gross Margin is and why it’s vitally important to understanding.
- Build a staffing plan, and assess when to use contractors and hire staff.
- Accurately predict your Max Negative Cash Flow and why it’s important to track it closely.
- Explain the difference between Operating Profit and Gross Margin and how each plays into the long term health and growth potential of your business.
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in order to drive your business forward and scale.
- Reflect on how to eliminate any fears you may have about dealing with business financials.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- Financial planning
- Revenue forecasting
- Understanding financial statements
- Cash flow analysis
- Staffing plan
- Key financial indicators / metrics and what they mean
- 1 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 43 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is aimed at entrepreneurs who already own a business, or are considering starting one.
- The course features both English and Spanish subtitles.
International84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
National84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.