Learn how to run strategic marketing campaigns and measure their success in this Introduction to Marketing Strategy with Advertising Week offered from Awlearning by FutureLearn.
Led by experts at Advertising Week, this course will help you get to grips with the discipline and planning that should be undertaken before creating and running strategic marketing campaigns.
Understanding the core components of strategic marketing is vital for any career marketer. As only 25% of working marketers have a marketing degree, online learning is a great way to upskill.
Discover marketing campaign planning and strategy
You’ll begin this course by exploring the factors that impact the marketing of a brand or service, as well as how to choose what marketing activity and channels to use.
You’ll have the chance to experiment with different marketing channels and identify which ones are right for your organisation. You’ll also learn how to articulate your company’s marketing goals and how to measure the success of a marketing campaign.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Assess internal and external factors that may impact your marketing/brand/product/service
- Investigate choices in marketing activity that make sense for your brand/product/business
- Experiment with your marketing channels
- Describe your marketing goals
- Produce your marketing plan
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- Understanding marketing strategy
- Strategic planning and auditing
- The marketing mix
- Measuring marketing success
- Making a marketing plan
- 14 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management Digital Marketing View 49 other Short Courses in Marketing in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for anyone beginning a career in marketing who would like to learn about strategic marketing thinking, as well as those who have switched careers to work in marketing for the first time.
- As just 25% of working marketers have a marketing degree, this course will also be useful to those already working in marketing who have not covered marketing strategy previously.
International84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
National84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.