Learn how to build a strategic and memorable brand identity and vision in this Introduction to Strategic Brand Management courses with Advertising Week offered from Awlearn by FutureLearn.
This course will develop your understanding of the discipline and planning that goes into brand management and the basic principles that underpin brand strategy.
Discover the value of brand strategy
Almost every organisation has a brand or reputation that should be maintained.
For anyone working in marketing, an understanding of brand strategy is extremely valuable, whether you work in a commercial, non-profit or governmental organisation.
Explore marketing segmentation and targeted marketing opportunities
As you develop your knowledge of strategic branding you’ll learn how to use segmentation, targeting and positioning to improve your brand identity and attract customers.
Designing a strong brand identity requires honing and experimenting with your brand vision and mission. Experts at Advertising Week will teach you how to produce a brand essence framework which accurately represents your brand and its values.
By the end of the course, you‘ll be able to...
- Demonstrate how to segment and target an audience
- Demonstrate how to position a brand
- Experiment with creating brand vision and mission statements
- Produce a brand essence framework
- Model brand strategy into an actionable brand plan
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- Understanding brand strategy
- Using segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Brand visions and missions
- Brand identity and design
- Brand architecture
- Creating a brand plan
- 14 days
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 31 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to understand the basics of branding and brand management.
- This includes marketers who are working on brands for the first time and those moving into a role in an organisation where brand management is important.
International84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
National84 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 84 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.