Angular Certification Training from Edureka will introduce you to the basic constructs of web application development, MVC architecture, what is Angular and the differences between single and multiple page applications. You will also learn how to install Angular and make use of NPM packages.
Students at Angular Certification Training from Edureka will:
- be able to build dynamic, responsive, and interactive web applications using Angular concepts such as Angular Modules, Components, Databinding, Angular Forms, Angular Directives and Pipes, Services and Dependency Injection (DI), Routing, Communication with backend services over HTTP protocol, Authentication with JWT, and Application Deployment.
- learn how to perform authentication using JWT (JSON Web Tokens)
- Building Blocks of Web Application Development
- Web Application Architecture
- Angular Architecture
- Building blocks of Angular
- Angular Installation
- Angular CLI
- Angular CLI commands
- Understanding files in Angular
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesArchitecture Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 4 other Short Courses in Software Engineering in India
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Fundamentals of object-oriented concepts
International489 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 489 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
National489 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 489 USD for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.