By explaining the key drivers of collaborative and partnership working, this course focuses on providing you with the practical skills to construct a joined-up approach for working with and alongside various stakeholder groups.
Once you have finished the 8-week Partnership and Collaboration course from University of Birmingham online , you will be awarded an official University of Birmingham postgraduate micro-credential certificate (worth 10 academic credits) and a transcript. You will be able to use these academic credits to apply for advanced entry to the University of Birmingham’s full Online Masters of Public Administration (MPA) qualification.
Why choose a postgraduate micro-credential short course?
- Boost your CV in just eight weeks
- Develop the specialist skills you need for your career goals
- Gain an introduction to our Online MPA
- Get a taster of online learning before committing to a full MPA degree
- Earn a postgraduate micro-credential certificate worth 10 masters credits
- Study around your existing commitments with 100% online learning
- Expand your expertise at a top-100 University
- Join a community of like-minded learners from over 50 different countries
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Why Study this Course?
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Explain the key drivers of collaborative and partnership working
- Analyse the benefits of collaborative and partnership strategies
- Identify the attitudes, behaviours and organisational cultures which both expedite and hinder collaborative and partnership strategy
- Demonstrate the ability to construct a joined-up approach to collaborative and partnership strategy which is outcome-driven and produces public value
- Appraise the models available for mapping and measuring the impacts of collaborative and partnership strategies on different stakeholder groups and the implications of engaging these groups in partnership working.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 56 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Strategic Management View 30 other Short Courses in Strategic Management in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible to apply for a short course, you will need to have obtained (or be predicted to obtain) an upper second-class degree or postgraduate diploma from a UK university, OR an equivalent qualification from a recognised institution. Professional applications may also be considered.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 56 days.
National1250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1250 GBP for the full programme during 56 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.