The Osteoarchaeology and Paleopathology - Online Edition course from University of Pisa is designed to provide all attendants with an in-depth theoretical knowledge on osteoarchaeology and paleopathology and how to approach the study of ancient human skeletalremains.
Biological prole reconstruction is aimed at obtaining the greatest amount of information regarding the interaction of past communities with their sociocultural environment in order to elucidate general life and health conditions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The course comprises daily intensive lectures on archaeothanatology, human skeletal anatomy, anthropological methods for sex and age at death estimation, anthropometry, skeletal and dental stress markers,dental paleopathology and entheseal changes with the aim at providing a broad overview on topical areas of bioarchaeological research.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchaeology History Natural Sciences View 4 other Short Courses in Archaeology in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The Winter School has no formal prerequisites.
- Identity Document (*PASSPORT in case you are a foreign student*)
- Enrolment Form
- Statement of interest and Curriculum vitae (available in the Attachments at the bottom of this webpage)
- Knowledge of English language is also required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR for the full programme during 18 days.
EU/EEA750 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 750 EUR for the full programme during 18 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.