From large corporations to governments, from international organizations to renowned academic institutions – everyone wants to know what the future of work will bring. And not few claim that they already do.
But which forecasts and predictions really hold? How can we distinguish substance from noise? Which topics really matter? And what actions can or should we take in our own lives to create the version of the future that we actually want?
This course offers a three-week virtual journey for students form around the world that allows them to explore the future of work from a range of different angles and perspectives, while reflecting on their own role as current and future leaders. With a mix of instruction and hands-on exercises, students will discover ways to better understand, prepare for, and ultimately shape the future of work.
3 Key Facts about the University of Zurich :
- Rankings: Study at Switzerland's best ranked comprehensive university
- Exceptional in teaching and research: Profit from the knowledge of world-leading experts
- Innovation: UZH is among the top 10 of Europe's most innovative universities
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureIn this Summer School, you will:
- Identify key themes and approaches to studying the future of work
- Understand the role of leadership in shaping the future of work
- Critically assess predictions and forecasts and the role of different stakeholders
- Understand drivers, manifestations and implications of change
- Identify one’s own ability and role in shaping work-related change
Advanced Bachelor students and Master students of all subject areas
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 11 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Switzerland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Master students or good Bachelor students who have completed their first year of study.
- Applicants must possess a sufficient command of English (broadly CEFR B2 or equivalent) to be able to actively contribute to classes. This needs to be visible from your motivation letter, previous studies or work experience.
- To follow this online summer school, you will need regular access to a computer with an internet connection.
- The course content will be provided via one learning platform (Microsoft Teams). We will invite you to join this platform before the online summer school starts. Some livestreams might be provided over Zoom. Make sure these applications work on your computer / in your region.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1663 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1663 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 days.
National1663 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1663 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 21 days.
Generous discounts are available for students from certain partner universities. Once we have received your full application, we will notify you of any potential discounts available to you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.