Delivered by the School of Architecture, Design and the Built Environment, this online course in Contract at Nottingham Trent University Online covers smart construction, innovative construction methods and sustainable principles of project management.
One of the school’s biggest strengths is our global network of trusted industry partners which you will be introduced to throughout the course to help develop your practical knowledge.
After successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- review, critically evaluate and analyse a broad range of issues affecting the construction industry
- evaluate the benefits and challenges of smart construction and building information modelling (BIM) and consider the future of digitisation of the construction industry
- discuss and evaluate current and evolving developments within the sector
- identify industry problems and apply knowledge gained in proposing solutions.
How you’re taught
Our eight-week CPD construction classes are 100% online, giving you the flexibility and convenience to study around your work schedule and personal commitments.
You’ll learn through ‘Engage’, which is our powerful, easy-to-use Learning Management System. This brings the course material to life, while offering you access to the same challenging curriculum, award-winning lecturers and support services as our campus-based degrees.
Best of all, because online learning is truly global, it brings you into close contact with a community of like-minded learners from all corners of the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
This course will cover:
- contemporary construction industry and the issues it faces
- smart construction and emerging technology: BIM and smart buildings
- sustainable construction
- innovation in construction methods and materials.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Legal Studies View 18 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should have at least a 2:2 honours degree in a construction or industry-related subject. Alternatively, you should have a minimum of three years’ professional experience and the support of your employer to integrate study and projects into your day-to-day work.
- The ideal candidate is likely to be employed on significant infrastructure or building works, with experience of developing and co-ordinating projects.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International995 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 995 GBP for the full programme during 2 months.
EU/EEA995 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 995 GBP for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.