We are looking forward to welcoming you to VU Amsterdam Summer School online this year! Previous students exclaimed finding our summer school absolutely wonderful, interesting and fun yet also tremendously helpful for their professional and academic careers.
After completing the course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the differences and relationships between different areas of a business.
- Solve practical business problems (e.g., how to organise a business, lead (multicultural) employees, market a product at home and abroad, and assess the financial health of a company).
- Present solutions to problems for various audiences through both text and speech.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The course will address the following topics:
- The global business environment
- How to structure a business
- Business management across borders
- How to motivate, lead, and work in a (multicultural) team.
- The ins and outs of human resources in a global context
- The main principles of marketing (branding, pricing, promotion)
- Finances and accounting
Bachelor’s students from all educational disciplines and all years of study and Master’s students who are interested in learning the fundamentals of international business are invited to join this course.
- 10 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Dates session 1: 5 July – 16 July
- Dates session 2: 19 July – 30 July
- The applications for the Summer School have just closed, but the VU Graduate Winter School will open soon!
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership International Business View 4 other Short Courses in International Relations in Netherlands
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae/Résumé
- Transcript of records (a print screen of your most recent grades is sufficient and needs to include your name and the name of your University)
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.