Adopt successful blending learning models in your classroom
Assess your readiness for blended learning with support from experienced digital champions - you’ll receive practical advice on how and when to adopt blended learning within your teaching.
Once you have a good understanding of the principles of blended learning, you’ll review a number of case studies from the sector to compare different implementations to find a version that suits your learning environment.
By the end of the Blended Learning Essentials for Vocational Education and Training coruse at FutureLearn , you’ll be able to...
- Identify and evaluate a variety of effective blended learning approaches to improve learners' experience and attainment.
- Develop ways in which new technology can contribute to the difficult challenges facing the FE and Skills sector
- Achieve a greater awareness of the many free/affordable tools to enhance teaching and learning
- Identify good practice in using digital tools for collecting evidence
Key skills you will learn
- Blended learning
- Teaching online
- Digital skills
- Content creation
- Vocational training
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Blended Learning Essentials: Getting Started
- Blended Learning Essentials: Embedding Your Practice
- Blended Learning Essentials: Developing Digital Skills
It is ideal for people who do not feel they are making the most of their digital toolkits, new teachers and trainers, or educators who would like to refresh their skills and get a full view of their digital options.
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Research Teaching View 66 other Short Courses in Education in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To make the most of this ExpertTrack, it’s recommended that you have some experience with blended learning. It is suitable for a variety of working environments, including further education, skills, training, vocational training, workplace training, and lifelong learning.
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 2 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.