- how to use common financial data analysis tools, such as regression and sensitivity analyses
- capital project management
- how to calculate working capital, cash conversion cycles, and bond and stock valuations
- best practice accounting policy
- how to raise short-term financing
- how to raise capital with stocks and bonds vs. investment
- how to use financial modelling and financial assumptions
- how to use Tableau for data visualisation
Key skills you will learn
- Financial analysis
- Budget planning
- Budget forecasting
- Insights communication
- Data Visualisation
- Data-driven decision making
- Sensitivity analysis
- Regression analysis
- Capital planning
- Financial modelling
- Data analytics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial Analysis for Business Decisions
- Financial Analysis for Business Decisions: Cash Flow Management
- Financial Analysis for Business Decisions: How to Use Tableau and Financial Modelling
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Financial Mathematics Business Intelligence & Analytics View 43 other Short Courses in Business Intelligence & Analytics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This ExpertTrack is aimed at professionals who want to contribute to data-driven business decisions based on financial analysis.
- It would suit anyone in or seeking to move to a position with responsibility for managing, analysing, and communicating insights from financial data.
- There are no formal entry requirements. Strong numeracy and data analysis skills will allow learners to get the maximum benefit from this ExpertTrack, however.
- Previous experience in financial analysis or accounting would be advantageous. It would also be suitable for managers looking to strengthen their finance skills.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.