The courses within the ExpertTrack offer a path to becoming a digital marketing expert, allowing you to:
- grow your own business
- move to a career in digital marketing
- offer marketing services to clients.
If you want to get free traffic from Google, you’ll need to make your website rank. The first course in this The Ultimate Digital Marketing Training - SEO, Google Ads and Cold Email course at FutureLearn teaches you how SEO really works, how to complete competitor analysis, and ways to build powerful keyword ideas to drive more online sales.
Key skills you will learn
- Link Building
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO
- User Experience
- Google Ads
- Lead Generation
- Digital marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Ultimate SEO and Wordpress Training Course: Rank #1
- Google Ads Course for Beginners - From Zero to PPC Hero
- Cold Email Mastery: The Ultimate B2B Lead Generation Course
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Digital Marketing View 34 other Short Courses in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- You do not need to have any previous experience in these areas or experience within digital marketing.
- Each course will explain the basics before moving on to more in-depth approaches for SEO, Google ads, and cold emails.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.