Your learning experience can take you anywhere in Australia, with campuses located in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. The General English (Elementary to Advanced) course is offered at Torrens University Australia .
You could choose to take this opportunity to move between our Australian campuses, travel Australia and improve your English during your studies.
- General English (Elementary to Pre Intermediate), CRICOS: 091561B
- General English 2 (Intermediate to Upper-Intermediate), CRICOS: 098577D
- General English 3 (Advanced), CRICOS: 098578C
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Confidence in communicating in English
- Improve reading, writing, speaking and listening ability
- Improve your employment opportunities both in Australia and globally
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 11 other Short Courses in Languages in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS: 091561B / 098577D / 098578C
- Minimum academic IELTS 2.5 or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
2022 Indicative Weekly Fees: $415 AUD
2022 Enrolment Fee: $200 AUD
2022 Indicative Material Fee: $10 AUD per week (capped at $200 AUD per application)
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.