Interest in mindfulness has grown enormously over the last few years. It’s no surprise: mindfulness techniques can improve your communication skills, relationships and emotional health. But not everyone knows how to apply mindfulness in daily life.
By the end of Maintaining a Mindful Life at FutureLearn, you‘ll be able to...
- Experiment with a range of mindfulness techniques
- Develop and apply a range of mindfulness techniques that are effective
- Evaluate the impact of a variety of mindfulness techniques
- Model a more mindful approach to communication, relationships and emotional health
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mindful relationships
- Cultivating self-compassion and emotional health
- The big picture
- 1 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Counselling View 36 other Short Courses in Counselling in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course is intended for people with previous experience of practising mindfulness and we strongly recommend completing the introductory course Mindfulness for Wellbeing and Peak Performance before doing this more advanced course.
- Watch lead educator Craig Hassed introduce the course and provide further advice on the mindfulness practices that will be available to you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.