Good organisational leadership can be key to influencing positive strategic outcomes, driving improvement and innovation across organisations.
On Leadership for Healthcare Improvement and Innovation at FutureLearn , you’ll learn about the general concept of leadership, going on to explore practical examples of innovative management across a range of healthcare settings.
You’ll examine real-life case studies of improvement and innovation projects drawn from a global context – including the UK, North America, Australia and Africa – to better understand patient and public leadership, as well as the need for great healthcare leadership on the front line.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat topics will you cover?
- The nature and origins of healthcare improvement and the challenge of change
- The organisational context of healthcare improvement
- The critical importance of leadership for implementing healthcare improvement
- Quality improvement tools and techniques and their implementation
- The role of clinical networks in supporting healthcare improvement
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 days
- 4 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Health Sciences View 138 other Short Courses in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This course would appeal to anyone with an interest in healthcare improvement. You do not have to work in healthcare, merely have an interest in how innovation can be encouraged in the sector.
- If you have experience of healthcare (either as a professional or as a service user) you will have the opportunity to share your own knowledge with others as the course progresses.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 36 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR for the full programme during 36 days.
Upgrade$59Upgrade this course and you will get:
- Access to this course for as long as it’s on FutureLearn
- A print and digital Certificate of Achievement once you’re eligible
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.