The Baking and Pastry Arts program from Conestoga College will include practical, theoretical and hands-on training in areas of baking, baking equipment usage, baking and pastry fundamentals, food costing, cake decorating, sanitation and safety and pastry management.
Under faculty guidance, working individually and as part of a team, students will develop core skills in specialized areas, including: chocolate and confections, wedding and specialty cakes, tarts and pastries, plated desserts, artisan breads and breakfast pastries, petits fours, laminated dough and viennoiseries, ice cream and sorbets.
Graduates can begin rewarding careers in commercial bakeries, hotels, catering companies, grocery stores with in-store bakeries, or small bakeries and pastry shops.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- College Reading & Writing Skills
- Software Applications
- Baking and Pastry Arts Theory
- Mathematics for Hospitality
- Hospitality Certifications: SmartServe & Food Handlers
- Career Success
- Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyle
- Dessert Menu Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHospitality Management Culinary Arts View 3 other Masters in Hospitality Management in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD), or equivalent, or 19 years of age or older with mature student status (See Mature Student definition for details.)
- Grade 12 compulsory English, C or U, or equivalent, OR Conestoga College Preparatory Communications (COMM1250), or equivalent
International12500 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 12500 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National2696 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2696 CAD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.