Students on the Organ Foundation course from London Performing Academy of Music are fully-enrolled members of the LPMAM student body and benefit enormously from their equal access to the LPMAM’s resources e.g. library, computers, practice facilities.
The purpose of the One Year option is to:
- enable the student to benefit from one year of conservatoire education from a leading provider
- provide the student with a relevant individualised course of study according to their own personal requirements
- provide the student with performance opportunities of a degree standard (with the approval of your Academic Tutor and Head of Study)
- offer supporting academic subjects as identified by the student and the tutor
- provide the opportunity for progression through examination
- provide a student leaving the One Year programme with a full transcript of their studies and experiences during their time with LPMAM – in order to gain a degree or diploma you must follow the full relevant course of study
In response to great demand from international students to start our innovative courses during the current worldwide lockdown, LPMAM is now launching their first integrated Online Music Diplomas and Certified Courses.
The LPMAM Platform offers:
- the highest sound quality in order to offer an almost in-person acoustic experience so important to Classical music lessons
- the platform is easy to use, without the need to download software or apps, from any laptop, computer, tablet or smartphone
- possibility to personalise language and time-zone in order to plan your lessons from anywhere in the world
Your Future, Your Career
The LPMAM Music Courses offer the chance to develop an eclectic music career with the choice of studying and performing in the vibrant heart of London or Online from anywhere around the world.
LPMAM focuses on excellence in musical performance with creativity and modernity. This is given by a roster of innovative courses focused on the practical figure of the performer in the current music industry, from introductory courses to Music Law, Music Business, Music Publishing and Production, Music Education, to more specific courses like Music Journalism, Music Broadcasting and Artist Management.
You can develop your existing musical interests and experiment with new ones through an extensive range of performance opportunities and course modules in cultural studies, composition, performance and applied music studies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- For candidates wishing to prepare for an Oxbridge organ scholarship, or those wishing to improve and develop their organ/choral skills before further formal university or conservatoire training, the Organ Foundation offers students a gap-year relevant to their future.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMusic View 16 other Masters in Music in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Prior to acceptance on to the Undergraduate Programme, you need to provide evidence that you have gained suitable academic qualifications.
- A secondary school certificate of a sufficiently high level to permit university entry will generally be acceptable, however applications will be examined on an individual basis by the Admissions Board.
International24000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 24000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
National9000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
Online (fees x11 weeks):
- Credited Course Tuition: £1,200
- Non-Credited Course Tuition: £1,000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.