In Understanding IELTS at FutureLearn you’ll find:
- a description of each part of the test and what you have to do to achieve a good band score
- the assessment criteria that tell you what your examiner is looking for
- exam techniques to help you tackle all types of test questions
- tips and strategies for successful test preparation and for improving your English ability
- practice tests to help you know what to expect on test day
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Understanding IELTS: Speaking
- Understanding IELTS: Listening
- Understanding IELTS: Writing
- Understanding IELTS: Reading
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 3 months
- 3 hrs/week
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Languages View 45 other Short Courses in Languages in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- This IELTS preparation ExpertTrack is aimed at anyone who is preparing for the IELTS reading, writing, speaking, and listening tests. It might also be useful for IELTS teachers and those preparing for other English language proficiency tests.
- IELTS is one of the world’s leading English tests. It is recognised by more than 10,000 organisations globally.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
National43 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 43 USD per module during 3 months.
Tuition per month.
Price range in different currencies: £36 / $39 / €36
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.