The Trading Foundations Programme (Live) course from My Trading Skills will teach you a clear, structured approach, develop your understanding of key cornerstone trading skills and do it in a way that builds your confidence to a level where you can apply them in live markets. We’ll do all this in a supportive, unpressured and encouraging environment.
It’ll take a few weeks, studying part-time, to complete. At this point, you will:
- Be starting to identify opportunities in the markets using sound technical and fundamental analysis techniques
- Use a trading plan which you’ll have put together with the help of an expert
- Be controlling your exposure to these opportunities so if they don’t play out, you’re not risking your trading business, and
- Be clear-eyed, confident and positive about your trading ability
To achieve this, we’ve developed a Programme that combines 3-steps:
- A focused live course run over 2 half-days (on zoom, over two weekends)
- A 1-on-1 online study session with your tutor Phillip Konchar
- 30 days of MYTS Community membership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What you'll learn
- Our Building the Evidence trend-following trading approach.
- A set of clear rules all traders should observe.
- How to get your trading set-up optimal, so you can focus on finding opportunities.
- How several layers of analysis combine to find good probability setups.
- Several practical trading strategies, within the wider approach.
- How to use a range of technical, fundamental and sentiment analysis techniques.
- How to use price pattern identification to find setups.
- How to use candlestick patterns to time trade entries and exits.
- Clear rules on risk and money management.
- How to prepare and implement a detailed trading plan.
- How to set reasonable expectations of your trading.
- How to apply what is taught in a live trading environment.
- New margin traders.
- Experienced traders wanting to learn a trend-following approach.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 37 other Short Courses in Commerce in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: None but it helps if you’ve taken the Trading for Beginners course.
International799 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
National799 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.