This Margin Trading Demystified short course from My Trading Skills help you understand what margin is through some everyday examples, develop those into the more complex world of retail derivatives and show you how margin is linked with leverage, and boost it can give your profits (and losses).
What you'll learn
- What margin trading is using a practical real-life example
- How leverage links to margin
- The two main benefits of leverage and how it is used to enhance a trader’s profits
- Why it is important for traders to treat margin and leverage with care
- What a margin call is
- How to calculate the margin and leverage on a EURUSD trade
How to take the courseThe course is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
- Defining Margin Trading
- Leverage: A Trader's Friend?
- Course summary and next steps
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- Those in a finance role that want to understand how margin and leverage works in the markets
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Management, Organisation & Leadership Commerce View 212 other Short Courses in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Prerequisites: None.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.