What you'll learn
- What pivot points are and what they tell you
- The strengths and weaknesses of pivot points
- How pivot points help traders
How to take the courseThe Pivot Points - Fast-Track course from My Trading Skills is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
- Pivot points
- Using pivot points
- Summary & next points
- New traders
- Competent traders wanting a refresh
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Informatics & Information Sciences Commerce View 27 other Short Courses in Economics in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The How to Use Technical Indicators course is useful if you’re coming across indicators for the first time. If you need a refresh on support and resistance, please have a look at Trends, Support and Resistance.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.