About the Course
The London Academy of Trading (LAT) is an award-winning, dual-accredited provider of financial trading education and was the first academy in the UK to offer accredited and regulated qualifications in trading.
The Wealth Management course from the London Academy of Trading helps the learners apply their knowledge in a real-world, real-time environment, understanding the fundamental and practical aspects of trading. Since our creation in 2010, we have focused on four specific pillars of knowledge to help students improve their skills and understanding: fundamental analysis, technical analysis, trading psychology and risk management.
In the current economic climate, it is more important than ever to understand your financial priorities and make sure that you can make money work for you. Over the course of this two-week Wealth Management course, LAT will help you to achieve your specific financial goals.
Through a combination of pre-recorded lectures and live interactive sessions, our specialist tutors will help you to understand the concepts of wealth management, tax planning and long-term investing.
A range of topics will be covered including the benefits of receiving financial advice, HMRC-approved solutions, and allowances to defer or reduce tax liability, and how to save for retirement. In addition, if you are a business owner, this course will guide you on how to maximise profit extraction.Delivered by an experienced professional, you’ll learn through a combination of theoretical and practical applications, with lectures including case studies and examples to illustrate the techniques taught.
Flexible Study Options:With students in mind we offer flexibility with all of our courses. We have developed our online delivery methods to enable continued interaction for all students, to enable you to extract the maximum benefit from whichever course you choose.
- Study online through a series of pre-recorded and live interactive online sessions
- You can pause and restart your course at any time.
- You can upgrade from one course to another by just paying the difference in course fees, not the whole fees for both courses
- For more information, please visit the programme's website.
- 14 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies International Business View 203 other Short Courses in Management Studies in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed and signed application form
- A copy of your passport / proof of ID / Birth Certificate
- Entry requirements for all LAT programmes of two weeks or more:
- A scanned copy of a recent passport-sized colour photograph
- Proof of education qualifications
- Proof of English proficiency, if required
Note: All documents are to be provided in English. Where documents are not in English, you will also need to provide a certified translation of any such documents.International Students
- Scanned copies of your diplomas and certified translation
- Scanned copies of your certified transcripts
- Candidates who studied an undergraduate degree in the medium of English in a majority English – speaking country can provide a letter from their university confirming this as evidence of their English proficiency.
- A minimum level 3 qualification or an interview with our Academic Dean, Paddy Osborn Fully completed LAT application form
International299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
National299 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 299 GBP for the full programme during 14 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.