Advanced Facilitation Skills at Roffey Park Institute explores the nature of facilitation and complex group dynamics. Highly practical with group work, real world exercises and peer review. Drawing upon dialogic tools, group and social learning models every step of this programme will incorporate your learning into practicable application.
Benefits for you
- To increase self-awareness, impact and confidence in the role of facilitator
- Be able to increase the range of situations you can address
- Deepen further your understanding of working with group dynamics
- Build greater awareness of the impact of organisations on the behaviour of individuals and groups
- Be able to establish a deeper understanding of the social nature of learning
- The context and role of facilitation
- Collaborative inquiry and building buy-in
- Planning and designing an event
- Individual and organisational learning
- The role of dialogue
- 7 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Organisational Behaviour View 16 other Short Courses in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This programme is for you if
- You are an experienced facilitator, manager, HR, OD L&D professional or change agent who wants to enhance your personal understanding of self as expert in terms of your role as a facilitator
- You wish to establish a deeper understanding of your own principles and approaches to facilitation along with developing and understanding of group dynamics and its role in enhancing a facilitators impact.
- You want to focus on areas of personal development throughout and after the programme and want to take the opportunity to review your approach and style, learn about new ways of facilitation
International1940 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1940 EUR for the full programme during 7 days.
EU/EEA1940 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1940 EUR for the full programme during 7 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.