Leadership for High Performance at Roffey Park Institute helps participants to refine their established leadership practice and encourage leadership in others in the service of a common purpose.
Organisations need high performance leadership to encourage, inspire and motivate their teams to grow and shape its future success. High performing leaders are those that understand how to lead and develop other leaders, to tap into their collective potential to influence strategy and deliver on change. This means creating a culture of trust, empowerment and ownership where problems are solved quickly, and innovation is encouraged.
- Authentic Leaders
- Experimenting and learning through failure
- Transition, change and resilience
- Balancing tensions and paradoxes
- Distributed leadership
- 10 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesLeadership View 24 other Short Courses in Leadership in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This course is for you if…
- You are already a leader of other leaders either as a head of function, department or division
- You are a senior manager anywhere in the world where interaction with other people is a key element of your role
- You are a highly skilled technical or project manager who wants to be more effective by improving collaboration and engagement with their team
- You are a leader working in a matrix structure and wants to understand how to develop their leadership practice across boundaries
- You are ready for the next step in your career and need to broaden and deepen your leadership skills and capabilities
International1980 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
EU/EEA1980 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1980 EUR for the full programme during 10 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
This programme is taught in different countries. Which country are you interested in?
- United Kingdom
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.