Software Systems Engineering at University of Derby will be delivered by expert academics who are practising professionals too. This ensures that module content remains up-to-date and highly relevant and brings through pertinent examples from the business world which are current and topical.
All learning resources will be delivered entirely online through our user-friendly student portal dashboard and intuitive digital learning environment. You will interact with your tutors and fellow students through a mix of virtual live classrooms, tutorials and guest lectures. Group discussions and debate are held through forums and community spaces and the use of collaborative tools such as wikis for group projects and assignments. Digital texts, ebooks, journals, databases and more are available electronically via our library.
This Certificate of Credit can act as an ideal form of CPD for those wishing to move into systems engineering. It will give you a comprehensive insight into software systems.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Software Systems Engineering
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Software Engineering View 23 other Short Courses in General Engineering & Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You should normally have a UK undergraduate degree (at least a 2:2) with honours in any discipline, or an equivalent international qualification.
- Applicants with a degree in a non-computing discipline or a lower degree classification in a computing related discipline may still be considered for entry to the programme where they can demonstrate relevant work experience in a management or supervisory position, and followed by an interview to demonstrate effective communication, learning skills and the motivation to succeed on the programme. However, applications may also be considered where there is extensive evidence of key practical experience and work-based training.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International975 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 GBP per module during 2 months.
EU/EEA975 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 975 GBP per module during 2 months.
£975 per 20 credits
- You will need to apply separately for the Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship, the International Excellent Student Scholarship and the GREAT Scholarship, but all others are assessed for eligibility alongside your application.
- Our new EU Transition Bursary offers financial support to our European students. If you normally reside in the EU and are starting your undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in September or January , you could be eligible for this reduction in your tuition fees. If you have home fee status or have EU settled or pre-settled status in the UK, you are not eligible for international scholarships but you may be eligible for the Derby Achievement Scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.