The Acting - Shakespeare (online) programme is offered by The Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.
Gain lots of experience speaking Shakespeare’s verse.
- Discover how to bring heightened language to life in performance
- Discover the secret acting cues that Shakespeare put in his texts
- Explore Shakespeare’s characters, language and rhythms
- Rehearse and present a Shakespearean monologue
- Work with a scene partner on a Shakespearean duologue
- 1 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesLiterature Theatre & Dance View 41 other Short Courses in Literature in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Who is this course suitable for?
- Anyone who is new to studying Shakespeare
- Anyone that’s already taken Level 1 - Acting: An Introduction, online or onsite
- Anyone that’s completed an equivalent beginner level acting classes elsewhere
- Anyone who has some experience of studying Shakespeare and would like to further develop their verse speaking
- The minimum age is 18 on the first day of the course. There is no upper age limit.
International275 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 GBP for the full programme during 1 months.
National275 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 275 GBP for the full programme during 1 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.