Taught by a 4 person team including 2 Stanford-educated, ex-Googlers and 2 ex-Flipkart Lead Analysts. This team has decades of practical experience in working with Java and with billions of rows of data. From 0 To 1 - Spark For Data Science With Python is offered at Simpliv.
Get your data to fly using Spark for analytics, machine learning and data science
Let’s parse that.
- What's Spark? If you are an analyst or a data scientist, you're used to having multiple systems for working with data. SQL, Python, R, Java, etc. With Spark, you have a single engine where you can explore and play with large amounts of data, run machine learning algorithms and then use the same system to productionize your code.
- Analytics: Using Spark and Python you can analyze and explore your data in an interactive environment with fast feedback. The course will show how to leverage the power of RDDs and Dataframes to manipulate data with ease.
- Machine Learning and Data Science : Spark's core functionality and built-in libraries make it easy to implement complex algorithms like Recommendations with very few lines of code. We'll cover a variety of datasets and algorithms including PageRank, MapReduce and Graph datasets.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced ADDS: Pair Resilient Distributed Datasets
- Advanced Spark: Accumulators, Spark Submit, MapReduce ,
- Java and Spark
- PageRank: Ranking Search Results
- spark SQL
- MLIib in Spark Build a recommendations engine
- Spark Streaming
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The course assumes knowledge of Python. You can write Python code directly in the PySpark shell. If you already have IPython Notebook installed, we'll show you how to configure it for Spark
- For the Java section, we assume basic knowledge of Java. An IDE which supports Maven, like IntelliJ IDEA/Eclipse would be helpful
- All examples work with or without Hadoop. If you would like to use Spark with Hadoop, you'll need to have Hadoop installed (either in pseudo-distributed or cluster mode).
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.