Prerequisites: No prerequisites, knowledge of some undergraduate level mathematics would help but is not mandatory. Working knowledge of Python would be helpful if you want to run the source code that is provided.
Taught by a Stanford-educated, ex-Googler and an IIT, IIM - educated ex-Flipkart lead analyst. This team has decades of practical experience in quant trading, analytics and e-commerce.
This course is a down-to-earth, shy but confident take on machine learning techniques that you can put to work today
Let’s parse that.
- The course is down-to-earth : it makes everything as simple as possible - but not simpler
- From 0 To 1- Machine Learning, NLP and Python-Cut To The Chase offered at Simpliv is shy but confident : It is authoritative, drawn from decades of practical experience -but shies away from needlessly complicating stuff.
- You can put ML to work today : If Machine Learning is a car, this car will have you driving today. It won't tell you what the carburetor is.
- The course is very visual : most of the techniques are explained with the help of animations to help you understand better.
- This course is practical as well : There are hundreds of lines of source code with comments that can be used directly to implement natural language processing and machine learning for text summarization, text classification in Python.
- The course is also quirky. The examples are irreverent. Lots of little touches: repetition, zooming out so we remember the big picture, active learning with plenty of quizzes. There’s also a peppy soundtrack, and art - all shown by studies to improve cognition and recall.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Jump right in Machine learning for Spam detection
- Solving Classification Problems
- Clustering as a form of unsupervised learning
- Association Detection
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Regression as a form of supervised learning
- Natural Language Processing and Python
- Sentiment Analysis
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Machine Learning View 444 other Short Courses in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- No prerequisites, knowledge of some undergraduate level mathematics would help but is not mandatory. Working knowledge of Python would be helpful if you want to run the source code that is provided
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.