Learn Programming With Python In 100 Steps at Simpliv is to create a love for Programming.
Python is one of the most popular programming languages. Python offers both object oriented and structural programming features.
We take an hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles and Code Examples.
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features
- Basics of Python Programming - Expressions, Variables and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Basic Numeric Data Types and Conditional Execution
- Text in Python
- Python Loops
- Python Tips For Beginners
- Python Data Structures
- Object Oriented Programming Again
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Connectivity to Internet to download Python 3 and PyCharm
- We will help you install Python 3 and PyCharm
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.