If you are a Python 2 developer and haven't had the chance to use Python 3, this course is for you. We will talk about Python 3 new feature with demos and make sure you can understand them all
- The Python 3 New Features From Python Enhancement Proposal at Simpliv let you master the new and cool features in Python 3
- We assume you have a base knowledge of the subset of Python that runs in Python 2 and 3. We dive deep into every aspect of Python 3 and the PEP's that prompted those changes. From advanced string formatting, number updates, changes in classes and functions, to Unicode, Type annotation and synchronous Programming, this course covers it all. You will see the features in action and try them out for yourself
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Python Enhancement Proposals
- Type Annotations
- Unicode in Python 3
- Asynchronous Programming
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Beginner level of python 2 programmer
- A computer installed Python 3
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.