You're looking for a complete Classification modelling course that teaches you everything you need to create a Classification model in Python, right?
You've found the right Classification modelling course!
After completing this Machine Learning Basics - Classification Models In Python at Simpliv you will be able to:
- Identify the business problem which can be solved using Classification modelling techniques of Machine Learning.
- Create different Classification modelling model in Python and compare their performance.
- Confidently practice, discuss and understand Machine Learning concepts
Why should you choose this course?
This course covers all the steps that one should take while solving a business problem using classification techniques.Most courses only focus on teaching how to run the analysis but we believe that what happens before and after running analysis is even more important i.e. before running analysis it is very important that you have the right data and do some pre-processing on it. And after running analysis, you should be able to judge how good your model is and interpret the results to actually be able to help your business.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureWhat will you learn
- Understand how to interpret the result of Logistic Regression model and translate them into actionable insight
- Learn the linear discriminant analysis and K-Nearest Neighbors technique
- Learn how to solve real life problem using the different classification techniques
- Preliminary analysis of data using Univariate analysis before running classification model
- Predict future outcomes basis past data by implementing Machine Learning algorithm
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing Machine Learning View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.