Python Automation For Everyone - Learn Python 3 from Simpliv is designed for both absolute beginners or people with some programming experience looking to learn Python which is one of the highest in-demand skill by employers in IT industry. The key point which makes this course unique is that it is fast yet detailed. This course provides sufficient details to you to design and develop your own Python solution. Unlike many other Python courses, This course is concise and you can complete it over a weekend.
If you are looking for a course which just not help you in getting started with Python but can also enable you to think in terms of automating the different repetitive task which you see around you, It is right course for you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Python Installation and Configuration(Creating VM in public cloud included)
- Python Overview (for Python Beginners)
- Why Python is preferred (for Python Beginners)
- Object Introspection in Python
- How to utilize Python's Interactive Help
- Python Inbuilt Functions
- Python Input, Output from Console
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- PC/Laptop installed with Windows OS. You should be able to use PC/laptop comfortably
- Some basic understanding of command line (Win CMD/Unix Shell) will help quickly picking up
International10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National10 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.