Step-by Step Concept Review & Hands-On Activities
After learning something new, the next thing we usually must do is to practice what we have learned?
Python 1200 - Practice For Begginers at Simpliv is Designed for students who have completed an introductory training opportunity to Python 3, anyone who feels that they could use a little more hands-on experience should find the lessons of Python 1200 informative, as well as useful.
Starting out with string, keyword, help, as well as a built-in function overview, Python 1200 will guide new students through a series of logical, evolutionary, hands-on practice activities. From collection types to chess boards and fundamental research & testing concepts, students looking to be inspired with an informative set of practice activities should find Python 1200: Practice for Beginners to be both challenging, as well as educational.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
What will you learn
- Create functions that integrate with the Python help() subsystem
- Review commonly used built-in operations
- Understand how to display glyphs using Unicode
- Create a simple Unicode game board
- Create a mathematical expression evaluator
- Practice using basic type identification & type conversion operations
- Learn how to add fundamental testing operations to your programming activities
- 1 days
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 649 other Short Courses in Computer Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Students need to have completed Python 1000, or an equivalent beginner's level of Python education
- Python 3.x needs to be installed
International5 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
National5 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5 USD for the full programme during 1 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.